SURVIVAL GUIDE TO ARCHERY TAG :
Choose your team
Brace yourselves for an epic battle between two replicas of ships from the golden age of piracy. Bring a bow, equip your helmet, get your soft arrows and most importantly, dress warmly! We sell magic gloves on site if needed.
Train before the fight
Stretch your limbs and recover your hawk eye by practising shooting silhouettes. The archery tag session includes 30 minutes of practice on foam target. Prepare yourselves for the fight!
Capture the other ship
At the sound of the cannon shot, start! The session lasts 60 minutes. You must run to fetch your ammo in the neutral zone and return to your camp side as soon as possible. Apply your team attack strategy or play the lone wolf to triumph over the opposing team before the end of the timer!
Rates and schedules
- 30 minutes for target archery practice
- 60 minutes of archery tag combat in teams
- Includes a bow, foam-tipped arrows and a protective mask
- Magic winter gloves for sale if needed
From December 8th to March 10th:
- 1pm - 6pm
*Vacation Week - from March 4th to 10th
- 1pm - 6pm
Archery Tag Package – Family combats
For families with kids 8 to 12 years old
Archery Tag Package – Competitive combats
For teens and adults from 12 years old and over
Kids birthday package
Kids birthday package - additional person: $18.75
- Contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at (514) 473-1458 to organize your child's birthday.
- *Reserved session for the party group.
For groups of 20 people minimum
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (514) 473-1458 to organize a group session.
- *Exclusive bookings (up to 20 people) at $ 395.